miercuri, 15 decembrie 2010

Osho

"You see the people ― 
they are miserable because they have compromised on every point, 
and they cannot forgive themselves because they have compromised.
They know that they could have dared, but they proved cowards. 
In their own eyes they have fallen, they have lost self-respect.
That´s what compromise does" 



"All conditionings are based on belief. And my whole effort is that experience should be the only criterion, not belief." 


"The body belongs to the earth, you belong to the sky. The body belongs to matter, you belong to God. The body is gross, you are not. The body has limits, is born and will die; you are never born and you will never die."


"Remember, you cannot hold bliss in your fist. You can hold bliss only in your open hand." 




‎"I have been misunderstood perhaps more than anyone else ever, but it has not affected me, for the simple reason that there is no desire to be understood. It is their problem if they don't understand, it is not my problem. If they misunderstand, it is their problem and their misery. I am not going to waste my sleep because millions of people are misunderstanding me." Osho

Niciun comentariu: