luni, 13 februarie 2012

Calea samuraiului

I have no parents, I make the heaven and the earth my mother and my father
I have no home, I make awareness my dwelling
I have no death, I make the tides of breathing my life and death
I have no divine power, I make honesty my divine power
I have no means, I make understanding my means
I have no magic secret, I make character my magic secret
I have no body, I make endurance my body
I have no eyes, I make the flash of lightning my eyes
I have no ears, I make sensibility my ears
I have no limbs, I make promptness my limbs
I have no strategy, I make „unshadowed by thought” my strategy
I have no design, I make „seizing opportunity by the forelock” my design
I have no miracles, I make right action my miracle
I have no principles, I make adaptability to all circumstances my principles
I have no tactics, I make emptiness and fullness my tactics
I have no talents, I make ready with my talent
I have no friends, I make my mind my friend
I have no enemy, I make carelessness my enemy
I have no armor, I make benevolance and righteousness my armor
I have no castle, I make immovable mind my castle
have no sword, I make my absence of self my sword.

Niciun comentariu: